If you are experiencing a Water or Wastewater emergency occurring after office hours, please call (512)740-9878
Utility Services & Payments
The City of Jarrell provides the following services to homes and businesses within the City limits. If you are unsure of which services you will need, please call City Hall at (512) 746-4593 to determine where you are located within our service area.
- Old Town & Stonebridge - sewer service
- New Construction - water & sewer service
Sonterra residents and businesses, please click here to establish service.
Schwertner Ranch residents and businesses, please get with your builder to see who is listed within the development agreement.
To report a streetlight that is not working, please contact Oncor at (888)313-6862. For power outages, please contact your service provider.
To establish new service
All new services will require the following items to be submitted:
- Completed Utility Service Agreement (located below)
- Copy of a valid, State issued Driver's License or ID
- Deposit of $125.00 (must be paid in person or over the phone)
You have 3 options to submit the required documents:
- Fax: (512) 746-2052
- Email: email@example.com
- In person: 161 Town Center Blvd.
In an effort to provide better services to our community, the City of Jarrell offers several different ways that you can pay your utility bill:
- Mail – mail your payments to 161 Town Center Blvd, Jarrell, Tx 76537
- Drop Box – our night drop box is located right outside of City Hall’s main entrance
- Lobby – pay in person Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm (closed 12pm - 1pm)
- Automatic Bank Draft – this service is at no additional cost, based off of your checking account
- Phone – call in your credit card payment during regular business hours
- Online – by clicking here