For after-hours water or wastewater EMERGENCIES, please call
Inframark at (281) 578-4200
STAGE 3 WATER RESTRICTIONS EFFECTIVE JULY 28, 2023 - Click Here for more info.
Utility Services & Payments
Due to our new software conversion, you will need to set up a new online payment account.
For online Utility Payments, click here: https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/cityofjarrelltx
IMPORTANT BILLING INFORMATION:
Effective immediately, due to significant growth within our service area, the City of Jarrell will no longer mail additional, complimentary service disconnection letters for non-payment of utility services. All customer accounts that have been placed on the disconnection list will receive a red Past Due Notice in the mail that will include the amount due, due date, and time, as well as the date in which services will be disrupted.
The City of Jarrell is not responsible for the delivery of billing and/or disconnection notification. All bills are due by the 15th of each month. Any unpaid services will be subject to a Late Charge and will be eligible for disconnection. If you have not received your bill and/or disconnect notification, please contact your local USPS Office.
The City of Jarrell provides certain utility services to homes and businesses within the City limits. If you are unsure of which services the City provides in your area, please call us at (512) 746-4593 or send us an email at email@example.com so that we can determine what you need.
For power outages, please contact your electric service provider or call Oncor at (888)313-4747. To report a streetlight that is not working, please contact Oncor at (888)313-6862.
Utility Services and Service Areas
- Water & Wastewater Services - Home Place, Calumet, Balcones Flats, and all other new homes/businesses west of IH35 that are within the City Limits
- Wastewater Services - businesses and homes located in Old Town and Stonebridge (water service is provided by Jarrell Schwertner Water Supply Corp.)
If your home or business is located in:
Sonterra & Cool Water residents/businesses, please click here to establish water & sewer service.
To establish new service with the City of Jarrell
All new services will require the following items to be submitted:
- Completed Utility Service Agreement (located under Utility Forms)*
- Copy of a valid, State-issued Driver's License or ID
- Deposit of $125.00 (must be paid in person or over the phone)
You have 2 options to submit the required documents:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person: 161 Town Center Blvd.
* NOTE: if you are a landlord or property management company and your tenant will be the one responsible for paying the monthly bill, please let us know upon submitting your Service Agreement information.
In an effort to provide better services to our community, the City of Jarrell offers several different ways that you can pay your utility bill:
- Mail – mail your payments to 161 Town Center Blvd, Jarrell, Tx 76537
- Drop Box – our night drop box is located right outside of City Hall’s main entrance
- Lobby – pay in person Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm (closed 12pm - 1pm)
- Automatic Bank Draft – this service is at no additional cost, based on your checking account
- Phone – call in your credit card payment during regular business hours
- Online Bill Pay - Click Here
Water is billed at a base rate of $59.00 for the first 0-2,000 gallons consumed and then we use a tiered billing system for any consumption after that. Wastewater is billed at a flat rate of $35.00 per month. Billing is typically received via USPS during the first week of each month and consists of the previous month's usage. All bills are due by the 15th of each month. Any unpaid balance(s) after that due date are subject to a 10% late fee per service provided.