Utility Services & Payments
If you are experiencing a Water or Wastewater emergency occurring after office hours, please call (512)740-9878
The City of Jarrell provides certain utility services to homes and businesses within the City limits. If you are unsure of which services the City provides in your area, please call us at (512) 746-4593 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can determine what you need.
Services and service areas:
- Water & Wastewater Services - Home Place, Calumet, Balcones Flats, and all other new homes/businesses west of IH35
- Wastewater Services - businesses and homes located in Old Town and Stonebridge (water service is provided by Jarrell Schwertner Water Supply Corp.)
Sonterra residents/businesses, please click here to establish water & sewer service.
To report a streetlight that is not working, please contact Oncor at (888)313-6862. For power outages, please contact your electric service provider.
To establish new service with the City of Jarrell
All new services will require the following items to be submitted:
- Completed Utility Service Agreement (located in the document section below)*
- Copy of a valid, State-issued Driver's License or ID
- Deposit of $125.00 (must be paid in person or over the phone)
You have 2 options to submit the required documents:
- Email: email@example.com
- In-person: 161 Town Center Blvd.
* NOTE: if you are a landlord or property management company, please let us know upon submitting your Service Agreement information.
In an effort to provide better services to our community, the City of Jarrell offers several different ways that you can pay your utility bill:
- Mail – mail your payments to 161 Town Center Blvd, Jarrell, Tx 76537
- Drop Box – our night drop box is located right outside of City Hall’s main entrance
- Lobby – pay in person Monday-Friday from 9am to 4pm (closed 12pm - 1pm)
- Automatic Bank Draft – this service is at no additional cost, based off of your checking account
- Phone – call in your credit card payment during regular business hours
- Online – by clicking here